I want a new supplier to use existing tooling
Sometimes things don't work out with suppliers and it’s time to move on. However, the stress, time and money associated with adapting existing tools and finding a more suitable supplier can be off-putting.
MRT Castings are experts in assessing and adapting tooling manufactured by other foundries, allowing us to supply customers with ongoing requirements.
The more information that you can give us about the existing tools, the better. We'll give you an honest assessment of what’s required to adapt the tools to fit MRT's processes and aim to get you back into production as quickly and economically as possible.
If you have existing casting tooling and you're in need of a new supplier, then give us a call.
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- Select what you need
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements
New at MRT Blogs
21st Apr 2022
Leading UK aluminium die casting foundry, MRT Castings Ltd, have been honoured with a Queen’s Award for Enterprise.Read More
Visit us at stand C240 on the 8th, 9th & 10th of February 2022.Read More
Make UK crowned MRT the winner of the prestigious accolade.Read More