I want a new supplier to use existing tooling
Sometimes things don't work out with suppliers and it’s time to move on. However, the stress, time and money associated with adapting existing tools and finding a more suitable supplier can be off-putting.
MRT Castings are experts in assessing and adapting tooling manufactured by other foundries, allowing us to supply customers with ongoing requirements.
The more information that you can give us about the existing tools, the better. We'll give you an honest assessment of what’s required to adapt the tools to fit MRT's processes and aim to get you back into production as quickly and economically as possible.
If you have existing casting tooling and you're in need of a new supplier, then give us a call.
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- Select what you need
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements
New at MRT Blogs
17th Jul 2023
MRT Castings is proud to announce that it has achieved certification to the ‘Cyber Essentials Plus’ standard.Read More
Visit us at stand C240 on the 7th, 8th & 9th of February 2023.Read More