The Choice of Process
In order to select the most appropriate alloy in which to cast a component, designers should first select the most appropriate casting method. This decision is usually based on the anticipated production volumes of the component. It can also be influenced by considerations of the required dimensional accuracy and surface finish.
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements
New at MRT
MRT's sites on the Walworth Business Park in Andover are now re-opened, following the evacuation yesterday afternoon of the area whilst the amazing Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service dealt with a major incident nearby. Normal operations at MRT are resuming now, and our site is unaffected.Read More
22nd Jan 2019
Purchasing a Zoller Smile420 Tool Pre-Setter has seen an overwhelming improvement in productivity and wasted downtime.Read More