MRT Castings is proud to have won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade 2016. This award was in recognition of our outstanding export growth over recent years.
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- Select what you need
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements
WHY choose MRT Castings?
At MRT Castings, we have built our company around 3 fundamental values:
Utilising our knowledge and experience to deliver cutting edge results
Taking the time to understand our clients and their requirements
Using the latest technology to evolve practice innovatively
With 70 years of experience and expertise, we combine ISO 9001 approved manufacturing facilities with innovative engineering, competitive pricing and outstanding customer service.
We offer a complete solution, from design, casting and CNC machining through to finishing, assembly and logistics.
WHAT are the MRT Castings services?
New at MRT Blogs
17th Apr 2020
MRT meet a five-fold increase in demand for critical care ventilator components.Read More
Visit us at stand C240 on the 11th, 12th & 13th of February 2020.Read More
5th Nov 2019
MRT have purchased a new Brother R650X2 Twin Pallet CNC Machining Centre.Read More