Employment Opportunities at MRT
MRT's greatest asset is their skilled team of production, engineering and management staff. We recognise the importance of continuous staff training and development, and place emphasis on building a strong, skilled, and committed workforce. Our staff development programme includes training which leads to nationally recognised qualifications. In recent years, MRT has supported staff through programmes including NVQs at Levels 1 to 4, Modern Apprenticeships, BTEC, HNC, HND, and University Postgraduate Diplomas.
Check out the video below to learn more about the way casting is shaping the world.
No Current Vacancies
To apply to join the MRT Team, please download our Application Form in pdf format, print and complete it, and return it to us at MRT Castings Ltd, South Way, Walworth Business Park, Andover, Hampshire. SP10 5JT, or scan and return it to us by email to email@example.com
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- Select what you need
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements
New at MRT Blogs
17th Jul 2023
MRT Castings is proud to announce that it has achieved certification to the ‘Cyber Essentials Plus’ standard.Read More
Visit us at stand C240 on the 7th, 8th & 9th of February 2023.Read More