MRT Castings is proud to have won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade 2016. This award was in recognition of our outstanding export growth over recent years.
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements
WHY choose MRT Castings?
At MRT Castings, we have built our company around 3 fundamental values:
Utilising our knowledge and experience to deliver cutting edge results
Taking the time to understand our clients and their requirements
Using the latest technology to evolve practice innovatively
With 70 years of experience and expertise, we combine ISO 9001 approved manufacturing facilities with innovative engineering, competitive pricing and outstanding customer service.
We offer a complete solution, from design, casting and CNC machining through to finishing, assembly and logistics.
WHAT are the MRT Castings services?
New at MRT Blogs
5th Nov 2019
MRT Castings have purchased a new Brother R650X2 Twin Pallet CNC Machining Centre.Read More
24th Sep 2019
We’re excited to share the latest progress report on MRT’s new foundry.Read More
Construction of a purpose-built, 20,000 sq ft additional facility in Andover is now underway.Read More