New Assembly Facility Opened
MRT are proud to announce the opening of our new 4,000 sq ft Assembly facility, close to our main foundry site in Andover. The facility offers our customers full electro-mechanical assembly of components, enabling MRT to provide a complete manufacturing solution.
MRT are already underaking assembly projects including light fittings, shower pumps, and sealed electronics enclosures. If you would like further information on how MRT can help you with your assembly requirements, please contact Chris Rawnson.
Offering in-house assembly enables MRT to dramatically reduce lead-times for customers, and significantly reduces the logistical and administrative costs of buying castings and machined components from several sources and then using other sub-contractors or internal resources for assembly. MRT's purchasing team are able to take responsibility for purchasing any components or fixings outside MRT's own production capability. We offer specialist packing to customer's own specifications, and can provide warehousing and logistics to supply the finished products direct to your marketplace.
Contact us today to find out how we can support you with your next project.
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements