Assembly - The Final Piece of the Jigsaw
With growing emphasis on single source solutions, simplifying supply chains and reducing lead-times, MRT have decided to offer their customers the final piece of the jigsaw and add mechanical assembly to our portfolio of services.
MRT really do now offer the 'Complete Solution'. For many years we have been offering our castings fully machined and finished, but from December, MRT will also be supplying full assemblies where required. We are currently moving into an additional 4,000 sq.ft unit adjacent to the main MRT site, and within a few weeks, we will be fully equipped and operational in our new assembly and finishing centre. Dedicated assembly workstations and a skilled team of engineers will ensure that we have the capacity to handle a broad range of mechanical assembly functions.
If you would like further details of our assembly services, or to discuss a specific requirement, please contact our Sales Director, Chris Rawnson.
Contact us today to find out how we can support you with your next project.
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements