MRT Expands CNC Machining Capacity
With growing demand for complex precision components, MRT has further invested in its state-of-the-art CNC machining facilities.
Over the past 15 years, CNC machining has grown to become an integral part of MRTs operation. We have continually invested to acheive the benefits of advances in technology and to increase capacity. The latest step in this development took place in August we took delivery of 2 further Brother TC22A High Efficiency CNC Machining Centres.
As with MRT's 4 other Brother machines, these units feature Niken 4th axis rotary tables, to reduce fixturing costs and component loading times, and advanced Renishaw online probing to improve the accuracy of tightly toleranced components. The specification of these machines has greatly improved MRT's flexibility and ability to reduce lead times, as fixturing and programming are standardised so as to make them interchangable between the whole range of machines.
These additions bring the total CNC machining resources at MRT to 15 machines, and plans are already in place to continue this growth.
Contact us today to find out how we can support you with your next project.
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- Select what you need
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements