Aluminium Casting can be carried out via sand casting, pressure die casting or gravity die casting methods. Our ISO:9001:2008 accredited team uses the very latest technology to ensure that your project is delivered to the highest standard with exemplary turnaround times.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- Select what you need
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements
New at MRT Blogs
Visit us at stand C240 on the 11th, 12th & 13th of February 2020.Read More
5th Nov 2019
MRT Castings have purchased a new Brother R650X2 Twin Pallet CNC Machining Centre.Read More