High Pressure Die Casting Service
MRT have high pressure die casting machines with locking forces of between 220 and 530 tonnes. All feature computerised real-time shot control, automatic ladling, die-spray, automatic casting extraction and cooling.
Specialist In Small Batch Production
Many pressure die casting foundries only offer their services for high volume orders, claiming that lengthy set-ups make the process prohibitive to small quantities of zinc or aluminium die castings.
MRT have optimised their tooling preparation and set-up operations to make the process more accessible to customers who require only small quantities of aluminium or zinc castings, but whose applications would benefit from the excellent dimensional and cosmetic properties of pressure die casting. So, MRT can provide the complete service, whether you require a batch of 10 or 10,000.
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements
New at MRT
MRT's sites on the Walworth Business Park in Andover are now re-opened, following the evacuation yesterday afternoon of the area whilst the amazing Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service dealt with a major incident nearby. Normal operations at MRT are resuming now, and our site is unaffected.Read More
22nd Jan 2019
Purchasing a Zoller Smile420 Tool Pre-Setter has seen an overwhelming improvement in productivity and wasted downtime.Read More