Phil Rawnson Appointed Chairman of CMF
MRT's Managing Director, Phil Rawnson, has been appointed Chairman of the Cast Metals Federation.
The CMF is the trade association for the UK foundry industry. With over 150 members, the CMF represents foundries accross the UK, who between them produce over £1.8 billion of castings each year.
Phil will hold the post for the next two years, and will be representing the industry at a variety of National and European meetings.
Phil is pictured with Martin Shenton, the outgoing Chairman, at the CMF's Annual Awards Dinner in the West Midlands on 21st November.
Contact us today to find out how we can support you with your next project.
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- Select what you need
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements