MRT Ranked 21st in Sunday Times SME Export Track 100
MRT Castings has been ranked 21st in the 2016 Sunday Times Heathrow SME Export Track 100. This highly respected league table lists Britain's fastest growing small and medium sized exporters, and is published annually by the Sunday Times.
MRT supplies high quality diecast and machined aluminium components to customers throughout Europe and North America, with their largest markets currently including Ireland, Hungary, Germany and France. Exports have grown by 330% over the past three years, and international trade now represents 56% of the company's turnover.
Commenting on the acheivement, MRT's Managing Director, Phil Rawnson said, "It is fantastic for MRT to be recognised amongst this group which comprises some of UK's most dynamic and innovative businesses."
The league table is sponsored by Heathrow Airport and supported by the government's 'Exporting is GREAT' campaign. It is compiled for the Sunday Times by Fast Track, the Oxford based research and networking events firm.
To view a full copy of the Sunday Times supplement click here.
Contact us today to find out how we can support you with your next project.
HOW can MRT Castings help you?
- Select what you need
- a complete solution
- to develop a new component from initial concept
- advice on what processes are best suited to my component
- prototypes before committing to production tooling
- to re-shore production to the UK from overseas
- a new supplier to use existing tooling
- to convert a machined from solid part to a casting
- a supplier who can meet stringent quality requirements